There is nothing a law firm can do about what is going with the Corona Virus. Is business going to slow, probably for a bit. Are you going to have change the way you do business, yes most likely. Is our legal process going to stop? NO, clients still need your services.
Here are a few things to focus with legal marketing during this time:
- Get on Social Media and make a statement about your law firm and practice continuing to service clients. Post some more “relaxed” images of office life and maybe even images of people working from home. If you can complete a case talk about so people know you are moving forward.
- Focus on Conversion. Get a website audit done and look at things that can be fixed to improve site speed, onsite optimization, and conversion. It is important with less volume out there to make sure that the people who come to your website contact your law firm. This might mean a redesign or site refresh but get the audit they are free! Press here if you want an audit done.
- Stay top of mind. This can be done a few ways, social media which we discussed. Remarketing ad program which is low cost and will display ads to people that have visited your website. Lastly get a list of past client emails together and send them a note. Don’t be afraid to ask for referrals.
- Work on Your Reputation and Reviews. This has a few aspects, first check your law firm reviews on Google, Yelp, Lawyers.com and your personal reviews on AVVO, if you have a lot of positive reviews respond to them with thanks. If this is a good time to set up a review platform to get some positive reviews, the is not expensive and using a past client email list could get you 10-20 positive reviews in a day. Press here and we can send some info.
- Get Your Local On. Check out your listing on Google My Business, Yelp and Bing Places. Add images, video and even a post or two. GMB is the best way to rank well locally and Yelp, GBM and Bing Place are the 3 top contributors to voice searches like Siri and Alexa.
- This one is a bonus. Market more, go after more of the people looking at your practice areas. Many firms will make the mistake of cutting back on marketing and this may be a great time to get more marketing for a reduced cost.
PM2 Digital boasts over 20 years’ experience in legal marketing and specializes in building custom programs for law firms throughout the United States. Consultations are always free so please reach out if we can help in any way.